E-learning licenses are time based so make sure you do not order more than you can complete.
- If you do not see the course you would like then let us know at email@example.com.
- Scroll through the available courses. Once you have found a course you are interested in click on its link to find the Activation Code, then follow the instructions listed on that page.
- SAS Books and Course Notes can be purchased through the NCSU Bookstore or a local reseller.
SPEL Course List
New users who want to learn to write code and prepare for the “Base Programming for SAS 9” certification exam.
Experienced users who want to expand their skills and prepare for the “Advanced Programming for SAS 9” certification exam.
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 2: Advanced Techniques
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques & Efficiencies
Other SPEL Courses
- Querying, Reporting and Analyzing Data Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting
- New users who want to point click instead of write code.
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Users of SAS Enterprise Miner
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- For users who wants to learn predictive modeling using SAS/STAT software with emphasis on the LOGISTIC procedure
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analytics
- Users who want an introduction to SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler, a component of SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Basic Statistical concepts that are critical for understanding and using statistical methods.
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide 2: Advance Tasks and Querying
- Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- SAS Enterprise Guide Users who can perform statistical analyses.
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- SAS Software users who perform statistical analyses using SAS/STAT software.
- JMP Software: Data Exploration
- Anyone who wants to use JMP or SAS Visual Data Discovery to manage and analyze data.
- JMP Software: ANOVA and Regression
- Analysts and researchers with some statistical knowledge.