E-learning licenses are time based so make sure you do not order more than you can complete.
- If you do not see the course you would like then let us know at email@example.com.
- Scroll through the available courses. Once you have found a course you are interested in click on its link to find the Activation Code, then follow the instructions listed on that page.
- SAS Books and Course Notes can be purchased through the NCSU Bookstore or a local reseller.
SPEL Course List
New users who want to learn to write code and prepare for the “Base Programming for SAS 9” certification exam.
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Base Programming for SAS 9
Experienced users who want to expand their skills and prepare for the “Advanced Programming for SAS 9” certification exam.
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 2: Advanced Techniques
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques & Efficiencies
- SAS Certification Practice Exam: Advanced Programming for SAS 9
Other SPEL Courses
- SAS Cerification Practice Exam: Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Querying, Reporting and Analyzing Data Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting
- New users who want to point click instead of write code.
- SAS Programming Introduction: Basic Concepts
- New users who want to learn to write code.
- Enterprise BI Library with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Users of SAS Business Intelligence Platform for 9.1.3.
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Users of SAS Enterprise Miner
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- For users who wants to learn predictive modeling using SAS/STAT software with emphasis on the LOGISTIC procedure
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analytics
- Users who want an introduction to SAS Rapid Predictive Modeler, a component of SAS Enterprise Miner.
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Basic Statistical concepts that are critical for understanding and using statistical methods.
- SAS(R) Enterprise Guide 2: Advance Tasks and Querying
- Creating Reports and Graphs with SAS Enterprise Guide.
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- SAS Enterprise Guide Users who can perform statistical analyses.
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- SAS Software users who perform statistical analyses using SAS/STAT software.
- JMP Software: Data Exploration
- Anyone who wants to use JMP or SAS Visual Data Discovery to manage and analyze data.
- JMP Software: ANOVA and Regression
- Analysts and researchers with some statistical knowledge.