Before submitting the IT Purchase Compliance review request, please understand the following:
- This review should be conducted for new software purchases and software renewals of $5,000 or more.
- Software that should be submitted only applies to end user application software and possibly middleware depending on its use. It does not include driver software or system software that is used to operate computers and machinery.
- If your software purchase is less than $5,000, the review is not required at this time. Regardless, you can submit any software purchase regardless of cost. Please be advised that even if you decide to not have a purchase under $5,000 reviewed, it must still meet University security and accessibility standards.
- Although we strive to complete the reviews as quickly as possible, you can expect a minimum of ten (10) business days to complete the review. If your review requires gathering additional information from the vendor, the review may take longer.
- Upon completion of the review, you will receive an email that provides the results of the review. If the email indicates approval, please provide the email to the Purchasing Department along with your purchase requisition.